9mmp 147gr RN - is a non-lube groove bullet thus has a longer driving band creating greater accuracy during the firing process.
These are cast bullets that are coated with Hi Tek Supercoating. All bullets are cast then coated with HiTek coating that molecularly bonds to the bullet. This process completely encapsulates the bullet.
Benefits of shooting Hi-Tek Coated bullets include:
· Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
· Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
· Range friendly
· Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
· Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
· Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
Sized to .356 (Typical) other sizes available upon request call or email for options.
Actual weight: 151gr
Ready for collection normally in 5-10 working days.
Bullet Corp 147gr RN Bullets (750)
- Brands Bullet Corp
- Product Code: Bullet Corp 147gr RN Bullets (750)
- Availability: In Stock